Mesotherapy is a cosmetic procedure in which small amounts of special drugs, vitamins, antioxidants and other beneficial substances are applied directly to the skin.
These substances are introduced by means of fine injections or microneedling treatment, which achieves deeper penetration and targeted treatment of skin problems such as aging, wrinkles, acne, scars, or hair loss.
Mesotherapy is often used to rejuvenate the skin and improve its appearance. It is a minimally invasive procedure performed by dermatologists or estheticians.
Microneedle mesotherapy is a PAINLESS cosmetic procedure that combines microneedle treatment techniques with mesotherapy.
The main goal of this procedure is to rejuvenate the skin, reduce the signs of aging and solve various skin problems.
Here's an overview of the procedure, its benefits, potential side effects, and the types of serums commonly used:
Before performing the procedure, a consultation with a qualified dermatologist or beautician is essential. This will allow an assessment of your skin type, your concerns and the development of a personalized treatment plan.
Your skin will be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for the procedure. In some cases, a local anesthetic cream may be used to minimize discomfort.
3. Microneedle treatment
Microneedling treatment involves the use of a device equipped with small, fine needles. These needles create controlled micro-damages on the surface of the skin. This process stimulates the body's natural healing response, supports the production of collagen and elastin.
The microneedle treatment is followed by the application of special serums or cocktails containing vitamins, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, peptides and other beneficial ingredients. These serums are applied directly into the microchannels created during the microneedling treatment, allowing for deeper penetration and increased effectiveness.
5. Care after the procedure
After the treatment, redness, swelling and slight discomfort, similar to a sunburn, may occur. It is important to follow the post-procedure care instructions provided by your doctor, including avoiding sunlight and using gentle skin care products.
Microneedle mesotherapy is PAINLESS
- Skin rejuvenation: Microneedle mesotherapy can improve skin texture, tone and elasticity.
- Reduction of fine lines: Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines.
- Scar reduction: It can reduce the appearance of acne scars, surgical scars and stretch marks.
- Refreshing the skin: The treatment can even out the color of the skin and reduce the signs of hyperpigmentation.
- Improved absorption of products: Microneedle treatment enables better absorption of mesotherapeutic serums, thus increasing their effectiveness.
Possible side effects:
Although microneedle mesotherapy is generally considered safe, some potential side effects may include:
- Redness and swelling that usually subsides within a few days.
- Slight feeling of discomfort during and after the procedure.
- Temporary bruising or spotting at the treatment site.
- Dryness and peeling of the skin while the skin heals.
The choice of serums depends on the specific problems and goals of your skin. Commonly used serums in microneedle mesotherapy include:
- Hyaluronic acid: Provides hydration and increases skin volume.
- Vitamins (A, C, E): They offer protection against oxidation and support the formation of collagen.
- Peptides: They stimulate collagen synthesis and increase skin firmness.
- Growth factors: They support skin renewal and regeneration.
- Stem cells: They can help rejuvenate aging skin.